Business Accounting for Entrepreneurs
Entrepreneurs face many complex financial management issues like business development, rising overhead costs, regulatory issues, tax exposures and other complications. Our CPA firm has experience across a broad range of industries and will guide you through these issues. Whether your venture is just getting off the ground or already established, we can provide the support and direction required for profitability and growth.
Outsourcing your accounting and tax needs to us is the smart and economical way for entrepreneurial businesses to get the high-quality financial guidance. We examine tax issues from the client’s perspective, minimizing the tax burden through planning, financial forecasting, and constant monitoring of changes in tax regulations. Our services range from basic tax compliance to complex issues involving structuring business transactions, corporate restructurings, and mergers and acquisitions.
Accounting and tax services for entrepreneurs
Gain the advantage of having a knowledgeable Michigan CPA firm on your team. We’ll work hard to help you achieve your long-term business objectives and personal financial goals. Request a consultation or call 616-888-6270 now to learn more.
- Evaluating Entity Structures and Providing Recommendations for Alternative Structures
- Preparation of Corporate and Flow-Through Entity Tax Returns
- Tax Advisory and Structuring Services
- Representing and Consulting for Federal, State and Local Tax Audits
- Audits and Reviews
- Acquisition, Merger and Sale Advisory Services
- Internal Control Reviews
- Advising with Business Plans
- Evaluating Strategic Financing
- Pre and Post IPO Planning
- Compensation, Restricted Stock, Options and Other Employee Benefit Structuring and Planning
- Group Health, Retirement Plan and other Employee Benefit Structuring
- Inter-generational Tax and Financial Estate Planning